Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15

Well, the sad day has arrived that I must pull out of my lively, beautiful summertime trailer home. It has been most invigorating and satisfying being here....
My boss, Howard, my co-worker Freddy and I shared a wonderful dinner last night. Wonderfully tasty sockeye salmon that Howard's young son caught. Howard told me he really appreciated my work and energy and asked if I would like to return next summer. I felt very uplifted! I am not sure I will say "Yes," but I certainly love a green light and open door. I may be tempted and inspired to return, given the multitude of gifts offered to me in this amazing place. But I need a few months to reflect and let imagery sift in as to my next goal.
I head north to Fairbanks and Chena Hotsprings after work today. I hope to write some along my journey home.
I send lots of love and gratitude to you, my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment